Monday, August 11, 2014

Charminar Moods

Every-time I had gone to the old city, it's a habit to click the beloved boyfriend of mine in various moods and hues. Its is a through love-love relation that we share. I was still a kid when I first met him while driving in a rickshaw with my mother. It was love at first sight. We are still going very strong ;) 

The boy friend here is the historic Charminar standing proudly like a monument withstanding human events (happy and sad), nature's fury and generation leaps and making people fall in love with itself and with each others.

As old as the city itself, today Charminar proudly celebrates its 400+ year of glory and glamour.

I can never ever think of Hyderabad without Charminar, or vice versa.

Can I get the liberty to call myself a 'Charminarian'?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Horror!

In much of Indian cinema, horror as a genre has been reduced to camp, over the top, either too costumy or showing nudity, bad acting and ner...