Monday, February 23, 2015

Mr Turk

Men's Fashion at Mr. Turk is always a continuum from the very simple, some might say boring, to the outrageous. While I must say I enjoy seeing some color on guys that interests me more is the less costume-y but interesting and creative looks.

As the saying goes, real men aren’t afraid of startling color, graphic prints or crisp tailoring, all elements that define Mr. Turk Menswear to a ‘T.’ Supremely comfortable tees, stylish polos or plaid long sleeve shirts (along with fall’s cargo shorts and five-pocket jeans), Suits or Underwear will have you well-kitted for the next stylish adventure—or lounging opportunity.

Color, texture, and pattern were seen in all kinds of stylistic choices. Here are some of my favorites of Mr Turk. Couldn't resist including them.

Don't forget to check out his mens jumpsuits in full and half length. Sexy!

If I have my way then its only Mr Turk for me everyday.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Horror!

In much of Indian cinema, horror as a genre has been reduced to camp, over the top, either too costumy or showing nudity, bad acting and ner...