Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bearded Men 2

Men looks great, stylish, hipster and attractive in beard. Period. And also we are not going anywhere close to any religion for this.

Over to the proof.


What were your reasons for growing a beard?
1. I grew a beard because I hated shaving and I like the way beards look.
2. Went on holiday and couldn't be bothered to shave. Liked the look of the resulting beard and decided to keep it!
3. I enjoy the look and feel. It gives some indication of my personality, being the outdoors type.
4. Couldn't wait to grow my beard. Always admired bearded men and wanted to look like them.
4. Like beards. Hate shaving.
5. Easier than shaving. Looks better.
6. I feel it really enhances my looks.
7. I like the look of a nice beard…
8. Also I grew it to look older. Hadn't tried it before and wanted to see how it would look.

9. I GREW IT TO MAKE ME LOOK A LITTLE OLDER, FOUND OUT IT ALSO MADE ME MORE HANDSOME.
10. Fulfil a dream

What is your reason? Write it below and let the world know!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Horror!

In much of Indian cinema, horror as a genre has been reduced to camp, over the top, either too costumy or showing nudity, bad acting and ner...