Thursday, November 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home.


It’s good to have a home. Still better if the home reflects your personality. And a lot better if it’s done the way you wanted it to be.

Secretly I have been dreaming of having my own home and not sure when that miracle going to happen but that does not prevent me from dreaming and looking around.

Over a period of time I have collected various images of homes across the globe and inshallah I shall integrate a ‘little this and little that’ in my own abode very soon.

I even considered taking up interior designing to fulfill my vision. Imagine making someone else dream house is also an accomplishment in itself. Right?

For now sharing my ideas with you all.

More inspiration here: http://www.lonny.com/    http://18kerut.blogspot.in/   

Left Photo: I want that Veranda.

Sigh. The door. The wash basin. :) 

Love the things and the space here.

Am a sucker for cushions/pillows/bolsters. Can do anything to have a corner like this.

Low seating is another thing I appreciate.

Nice Bathroom.

Adding quirky things makes it more interesting. Like the different cattle skulls here.

I prefer whites on wall/furniture/upholstery. That's when the art will come out.

Just want it to be like this.

Stunning usage of artifacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horror!

In much of Indian cinema, horror as a genre has been reduced to camp, over the top, either too costumy or showing nudity, bad acting and ner...